We know, you're very excited to begin making payments to your great new auto loan and you want to know how! Here is a breakdown of the multiple different ways you can make payments through Market USA FCU.
- Start Direct Deposit with a Market USA Checking Account! - This is the easiest, most convenient, and our most recommended method of making payments! Simply bring over your direct deposit to a new Market USA checking account and we can set up automatic payments so you never have to worry about paying on time again!
- ACH payments from your financial institution - Many members opt to have us deduct payments directly from their financial institution. Simply fill out this form and we'll set it up.
- Mail in your payments - We will be sending you a payment coupon booklet in the mail to the address on file, but in case you ever misplace the payment booklet or want to start making payments early, feel free to send checks (not cash) to:
Market USA Federal Credit Union
Re: Loan Payment
8871 Gorman Rd, Ste 100
Laurel, MD 20723
- Payments by phone - We can also accept payments by phone from any Visa, MasterCard, or debit card. There is a $10 fee for us to process payments this way. Feel free to give us a call at (301) 586-3400.
- Set up online bill pay - It's okay if you don't use us as your primary financial institution! You can always set up online bill pay through your bank or credit union and add us as a payee (don't forget your member number!)
- Visit us at one of our THOUSANDS of Shared Branch locations - For your convenience, we take part in "shared branch" banking, which means you can visit many local branches and still make transactions on your Market USA account!
Visit co-opcreditunions.org/locator/ for more details.